- The May 1st newsletter can be found under the Parents section and then Newsletters on the left sidebar.
In 1 1/2 hours on Wednesday, March 16th, the students of St. Joseph School were able to prepare over 1500 meal packets, with each meal packet
feeding 6 people. In total, St. Joe's students prepared over 9000 servings!
The students raised the funds (over $2000!) for this event
during Catholic Schools Week.
Each year, the DeWitt Right to Life Christians sponsor a Pro-Life Poster Contest. Students in grades 4-8 were asked to create a poster promoting respect for the unborn. This year's contest had 104 entries, with two winners from each grade. Each winner received $10 from the committee. The winning posters are displayed outside the school office. Congratulations to the following winners!
4th grade: Regina Klostermann & Isabelle Pierce*
5th grade: Lucas Bratthauer & Kaylee Ernst
6th grade: Lily Jefford & Adam Townsley
7th grade: Talbot Kinney & Maggie McDonough
8th grade: Crystal Burke & Kara Duffy
- The 2016-2017 school calendar is now available! You can find it under Calendars - Master Calendars on the left sidebar.
- If you have a child who will be 4 years of age by September 15, 2016 and you would like them to attend preschool at St. Joe's, please find the 2016-2017 Preschool application on the left sidebar under Forms. Applications can also be found on the counter in the gathering space in church and in the school office.
See the slideshow below for more
- A reminder that guests may visit for lunch beginning October 1st. Please call the office
before 9:00am or send a note with your child
so we can include you in the lunch count.
An adult lunch is $3.45 (please bring cash or check). We can no longer post adult lunch charges to the students' account. Thank you!
- Remember Wednesdays are Mass days! Please have your child wear church appropriate attire to school (no shorts, no shirts with words, etc).
- If you are interested in enrolling your child
at St. Joseph Catholic School,
please contact our principal, Sharon Roling
at 563-659-3812 or email her
Children of all faiths are welcome!
- Our tuition rates for the
2016-2017 school year are:
1 student - $2050
2 students - $3550
3+ students - $4450
Did you miss our annual magazine drive?
When you click on this button, you will go directly to gaschoolstore.com which ensures that our school is credited with your purchases.
The school code number is: 2529790.
Thank you for your support!
The Home & School Association Scavenger Hunt was so much fun! A special (and very big) thank you to DeWitt Travel Mart for playing host for one of the stops and providing the pizza lunch!
Our 3rd Grade Class Was Our Penny Challenge Winner!
Our Catholic Schools Week Penny Challenge Drive was a HUGE success! Almost $2000 was raised for Kids Against Hunger. This will purchase 8000 meals to help feed those in need. Thank you to all who donated and helped make this such a successful campaign!
Our School Resource Officer Justin Witt was here today to give a refresher presentation on A.L.I.C.E. He even helped out the cooks during lunch!
We won! We received a 1st place trophy for creativity, a 1st place trophy for raising awareness and a 2nd place certificate for presentation!